Monday, March 5, 2007

Useless Talents and Mantras

Hmm, where to start? i was thinking that if i took the time to make a blog i should make at least some faint efforts in updating it from time to time. i haven't really made any astounding discoveries, or uncanny observations, but i did discover a talent i have. its not necessarily a valuable talent, but it is a talent none the less. it is the ability to get people in trouble for doing things that they haven't really done. IE. when i was younger i would sit on one end of the couch and tell my sister to stop hitting me. the entire time she was in her bedroom. but low and behold, as my mom could only hear my screams, and not see the atrocities from which i was suffering, my sister was promptly punished. I'm not sure if it is a talent i should disclose, or even brag about. i also must confess that i have never used this talent for the evil purposes that you suppose it could be used for. only as harmless jokes to get my siblings sent to their rooms, or as i did tonight, to get my roommate into trouble with his fiance. that too is a funny story, but i wont tell it because it is still too fresh to risk opening those wounds again. the half-way mark came and went last week. i only had to fail one midterm to realize how hopeless getting a respectable GPA is. maybe in my next life i will be a smart kid. but for now i have to stick to the mantra of C's and D's get degrees. i suppose that if i would actually apply myself and not worry about sleeping then i would do much better. but i think that this particular blog has become lengthy and boring. tune in for the next time i am feeling poetic.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Is your pinky broken? I dont think that you used the shift key once.