Friday, July 13, 2007

What an Odd Life I Live.

Hey guys, you know me. Its almost one and so I decided that Sleeping is overrated. No just kidding, I decided that since only the people whom I care about and whom I assume care about me read this I would give them a little update.
As you can tell by my previous posts, I have been having somewhat of a crisis lately, or perhaps it wasnt all that evident, but I was FREAKIN out. I am happy to report that as of tonight most of my problems are either resolved or back to a level where I can coherently deal with myself and my sanity. I just wanna say how evident it has been made to me that the Lord is in our lives and knows each one of us on a personal basis. It was honestly one of the worst and best nights of my life tonight. haha, I feel like I am probably the only person laughing about it, (maybe you K-dawg, but doubtful). I had a super interesting experience and a first for me. I love human interaction, but I hate participating in it. Honestly It was a really good thing, and I feel like I did a LOT of growing up. I learned a lot about myself, and learned that Love is something much more than one dimensional, and that for love to be unconditional, it has to go beyond our own desires. It really is better to love and lose than to never love at all. haha, I feel all sappy and like a chick flick, but it has been one of those nights, and I really have debated about writing about it, but I need to let everyone know. Life is good, and I know that the Lord has a good plan for me and for all of us. Look at me getttin all emotional and religious. Very atypical. but it feels good to be me and let everybody else decide. I am a good guy, and I dont care if you think different. HAR HAR! Ok, I am out, I have much more to say, but no desires to type it out, if you wanna talk, call me, I will chat your ear off.

2 comments:

Corbin said...

I'm thinking this is a story I might need to hear.

Aimee Smith said...

I am with worb on this one lets do lunch or something, sounds like a good one.