Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Do Exist!

Well, first off let me apologize for my despondence. I don't mean to be a slacking blogger, but it is seriously hard to find new material when you live such a thrilling life. In case you couldn't tell, that was me being sarcastic. Life has been going for me lately. It would probably depend on the day whether or not I would say it is going well. I am now working at Circuit City and I'm not really a huge fan. I never did think I would like sales but now I understand why. It just seems to me that it is in some way taking advantage of people, by giving them things they dont need. So I believe I am a bad salesman. I wont sell people things that I wouldnt buy. Such is life, but I believe if you give up your morals what do you have left?
Hopping off of that soap box, I will now mount up on the next one. Christmas time has sprung and I am feeling somewhat festive. I refuse to listen to or do anything Christmas like, or Christmas esque until December the 1st. Call me a Scrooge, but I am a firm believer in Thanksgiving, because if I can't be thankful before I get a sense of the gimme gimme's count me out. Besides, eating until I cant anymore is the best kind of Holiday I can think of. To read more, see my tirade about this very subject from last year, no need to beat a dead horse, but it will give you a sense of what I am saying. I am thankful that we have all the millions of rights afforded to us so that we can be free to choose! It really is marvellous to me that we live in a place where I can voice my opinion and have as many people agree or disagree as they wish. I am grateful for my family, I dont do a very good job of showing it, but I am. God bless us, Everyone!
This may wind up being a longer entry, but it is to make up. I feel like I have been pretty lax in almost every aspect of my life lately, and I need some sort of catalyst. I am open to suggestions and look forward to finding a new sense of motivation and drive. I am just runnin on empty and not sure where to start to get back on track.
Anywho, I guess I ran out of all my good ideas, I am gonna try and be a better blogger, because I get ideas but no time to write them. Hope all is well wherever you readers are, and Have a Merry Christmas and an even better 2009!

5 comments:

Travis said...

Good to see that you are back. Why are you up so late?

Unknown said...

I think you are a great nephew...I am glad I spent Thanksgiving with you! Liz

Doug and Jill said...

I think maybe you should start a new business called Lon's Secret. That way you would be selling people something that they need. I hope you remember that from the good old days because there are few people who can and will appreciate that as much as you and I.

Lindsey said...

Lon. Oh my gosh. Found you on Kelianne's blog. Where are you these days? I swear I saw you on you tube the other day...Crazy. Lindsey

proudmamablogga said...

I was in a slump like that, and I feel like I just got out of it at the new year. But I don't know how, so that's not very helpful. Something that sometimes helps me is trying to create something, or doing something you love. I put up some of my own art in the house, and that has been really cool. I had never done that before. Good luck.