Sunday, July 6, 2008

WTF Mate?

Well, here goes theraputic bloggin session number 12. haha, Life lately has been kind of interesting. For some reason I just dont feel happy. I dont feel like I have made any changes, or done anything different than before, but I am just not feeling the fulfillment I desire. To be frank, I kinda feel like I suck at life lately. Dont go thinking I am suicidal, because I am not, but I am frustrated with the results I am receiving. I'm not even sure how to verbalize how I feel, but its not necessarily bad, just uncomfortable. Its a new and interesting senesation, and I am still discovering how to react. Lots of things have kind of come to a head, and I realize that my worry-free way of life is a less effective example of getting things done. I kinda tucked myself into a shell and went back to an emotionless state. I dont think it agrees with me, I need to wear my emotions on my sleeve, because if I dont, they just wont come out, and it makes things awkward. I am trying to decide if I need to take a semester off from school and try to get a little for financially stable, maybe try and make some big decisions, but for some reason it is difficult to make these big decisions lately. I just dont care, while caring all the while. I got accepted to the University of Utah as a nonresident, so I can continue with school, but it is $7000 a semester. I dont know if I am willing to take that much of a hit for one semester of school. I am also working on deciding what and where the rest of my life will take me. I also feel bad because I have been a major slacker with Church callings, (sorry Shae) but I just dont seem to be able to do something to make me interested in continuing on. It is all very wierd and becoming quite frustrating. Dont think that I am depressed, because I'm not, Frankly, I dont know what I am, but definitely not depressed. Apathetic? I guess thats probably worse. What shall become of this wretched soul that I am? Tune in next week and maybe I will have a new story to tell, till then, this is just a random update.

2 comments:

david o smith said...

Definitely post when you figure it out. I want to hear how things go.

Aimee Smith said...

I think everyone goes through these stages in life Lonny, no worries keep trying.

Maybe some street tacos could bring just a little smile to your face?

Call us!