Saturday, May 19, 2007

Why can't I blog in daylight hours?

Well, it is 1:47am, and I am deathly tired. I know I should be in bed. But for some reason when I look at my bookmarks and see my blog it calls out to me. My friends all have cool pictures on their blogs. I should start taking my camera places with my so I can have some neat pics too. Just a thought.
Anywho, the real reason I decided that I need to write something before sleeping is because I need to get something out of my head, even if it is for all 10 of you to read (yes, blog readers are increasing). Over the past 6 months the whole wedding/love thing has become an issue in my life. I'm not exactly sure if it is because every person I know is getting married, or coming close to it, or if it is just like my own clock saying that it is time. Buuuut, for some reason as of late it has started to bother me. I think I have even determined my greatest fear. Winding up alone. This is a really uncharacteristic blog for me, I usually try to make them entertaining. Even a good comedy needs some drama I guess. I digress. I just wonder some days if I can find the one who matches up with me the way I want to. Or if I will picky my way out of anything (thanks Aimee's mom). Its hard to write this and not feel like a complete loser for typing my thoughts out for everyone to read. but oh well, I need somebody to talk to, and nobody is awake at 1:54. So you can all read away. I wonder if this is reading ok, because I am just typing thoughts as they enter my head. OK, well, I am young, and not all that handsome, but I do have a certain boyish charm. So I am gonna mount back up, grow a pair, and start to see what I can do about finding a solution to my problems instead of blogging about them.
Well, I think that is all. my emotional Lon has hidden himself away again. I will go back to being happy and go lucky.

No comments: